Fielco formulates and produces your epoxy adhesive – whether standard or custom – within our manufacturing facility in Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania. Many standard products are kept in stock, while others and custom products are built on an as-needed basis.
Fielco’s Manufacturing Capabilities Include:
- Vacuum and high-speed dispersion processing, with production capabilities ranging from 2 gallons to 175 gallons per batch.
- Open air batches from 1 gallon to 700 gallons.
- Viscosity range from <100 cps to over 5,000,000 cps are easily manufactured.
- Unfilled to highly loaded systems are easily produced.
- 2 gallon high-speed dual-shaft vacuum and temperature controlled Ross disperser.
- 55 gallon high-speed dual-shaft vacuum and temperature controlled Hockmyer disperser.
- 175 gallon high-speed dual-shaft vacuum and temperature controlled Myers disperser.
- 50, 30, 15, and 10 horsepower single-shaft Hockmyer disperser.
- 10,000 and 150,000 pound discharge presses.
- Three 225 gallon curing agent reactors.
- Eight drum hotbox for processing of viscous resins.
- Refrigerated and subzero finished-product storage (primarily for 1-part epoxies).
- Wide range of quality test capabilities, available upon request.
- Rapid product turnaround, based on half a century experience in meeting immediate industrial needs.
In addition, Fielco Adhesives utilizes a proprietary 39 Point Material Checklist and 22 Point Shipment Checklist for production, packaging, and shipping consistency. You can be assured that every order we ship is on-time while meeting a very stringent quality criteria.